• Show
Clear All
  • canton160
    Moderador
    • 23-01-2012

Re: Avaliação dos ecrãs Home-Cinema

shiseido escreveu Ver Mensagem
    akil, eu vou te bater pah........
    agora sobre o tema, so e pena que uma tela destas (1100€??) custe tanto como um projector.....
    e vou pegar outra vez neste tema

os preços da lusocreen para portugal sao estes... nao e´assim @pauloalex ?

80" (177cm x 99.5cm) - 512,00 Euros + iva
    90" (199cm x 112cm) - 720,50 Euros + iva
    100" (221cm x 124.5cm) - 804,00 Euros + iva
    110" (243.5cm x 137cm) - 951,00 Euros + iva
    120" (265.5cm x 149.5cm) - 1429,00 Euros + iva
    Last edited by canton160; 28-04-2014, 21:55.
    Indeed the only thing that does matter is an individual's happiness with their system, whether I or anyone else thinks it's right or wrong.

Audio
    Q2010I + amp em audiçoes
    Q7000 5.1 + onkyo 818
    Subwoofer Dxd-808

Video
    PJ mitsubishi HC5
    PJ optoma hd300x
    Fonte: Oppo 103D + Med1000x3D
    Server: Synology DS 412+

classificados apple no facebook

Comment

• canton160
      Moderador
      • 23-01-2012

Ja tinham visto esta foto ?

Indeed the only thing that does matter is an individual's happiness with their system, whether I or anyone else thinks it's right or wrong.

Audio
      Q2010I + amp em audiçoes
      Q7000 5.1 + onkyo 818
      Subwoofer Dxd-808

Video
      PJ mitsubishi HC5
      PJ optoma hd300x

Comment

• neo2009
        Guru
        • 14-10-2009

Excelente síntese no tópico francês, e focam precisamente os dois pontos pelos quais a tela não funcionou bem no meu caso:

"- Because of the curved surface, if you place the projector too high and close to the screen, the bottom of the projected image will make a curve. It's better to put the projector behind the couch and as low as possible so long as the light still passes above people's heads (maybe on a shelf).
        - You can have light (even sunlight) entering the room, preferably on the left or right of the screen, but never on the wall behind the projector".

Para quem não tiver estes dois problemas, e existindo espaço, a tela é quase "obrigatória"

Comment

• canton160
          Moderador
          • 23-01-2012

Fiz uma pesquiza pelo forum e ja existem algumas pessoas com Tela home cinema lusoscreen.

@fariote hw30es + lusoscreen

@itr_dreamer Pt-at4000 + lusoscreen

Inserir uma foto da tela... sff

@prof hw55es + lusoscreen

Inserir uma foto da tela...sff

@bernadino64 hw55es + lusoscreen

Inserir uma foto da tela...sff
          Last edited by canton160; 29-04-2014, 10:24.

Audio
          Q2010I + amp em audiçoes
          Q7000 5.1 + onkyo 818
          Subwoofer Dxd-808

Video
          PJ mitsubishi HC5
          PJ optoma hd300x

Comment

• Nochnoi gost
            Administrador
            • 16-01-2007

agora sobre o tema, so e pena que uma tela destas (1100€??) custe tanto como um projector.....
            1100€ para telas dedicadas/específicas não é nada de mais. E uma tela fica contigo toda a vida, se tiveres escolhido bem à primeira.

Comment

• Nochnoi gost
              Administrador
              • 16-01-2007

1100€ para telas dedicadas/específicas não é nada de mais. E uma tela fica contigo toda a vida, se tiveres escolhido bem à primeira.

Comment

• PauloAlex
                Loja
                • 20-03-2013

Boa tarde a todos e obrigado pelo apoio.

Desculpem estar um bocado ausente, mas para variar, estamos a fazer todos os ecrãs que conseguimos para aproveitar a onda habitual do futebol.

Os preços apontados pelo canton são os preços oficiais para Portugal, lá fora estão mais caros, sem dúvida (felizmente, mesmo assim batem a concorrência), mas convém lembrar que quem os importa também paga transporte e tem as suas próprias despesas de organização. Já ouvi a sugestão de um cliente estrangeiro para que deixássemos de vender a publico e impuséssemos preços iguais para evitar discrepâncias. Mas enquanto pudermos vamos continuar a vender a público e com os nossos preços.
                Bem sei que a instalação deste ecrã precisa de ser aconselhada por alguém com proximidade. Mas Portugal é pequenino e há telefones, emails... e aproveitando bem o tempo, consegue-se tudo.

Quanto ao ecrã plano, é uma questão de dinheiro. Quem sabe, um destes dias aparece um financiador...

Obrigado a todos. A vossa ajuda tem sido preciosa.
                Last edited by PauloAlex; 29-04-2014, 18:37.

Comment

• canton160
                  Moderador
                  • 23-01-2012

Os nosso amigos franceses continuam impressionados com o ecran lusocreen.

Traduzido com google

In view of the different screens shot and knowledgeable professionalism Mbrice for his shots, I suspected that it would screen is really something new. I was not disappointed with what I saw, I would say it is above my expectations The quality is beautiful, the picture is incredibly vibrant and blacks are excellent.
                  Comparing canvas with Daylight reference, the structure is very similar (see same), the gray canvas of Daylight is a darker hair, but the difference in the picture is very different between the two.
                  Daylight is dull, while on the Lusoscreen, image and alive ... I did not see any effect "glitter" on Lusoscreen, nor on Daylight reference on the highlights, the White in particular, there is a slight effect "metallic" but I would call it not moiré is not annoying, and this effect was more pronounced on the Daylight Greg had previously (which I do not remember the reference) As regards the uniformity of light and angles, frankly for a screen with such a gain is fairly light and all at acceptable (I've seen far worse on other screens gain) must really a difference of more than 30 degrees to see a difference, but of course depends on the distance from the screen.

Greg at the distance of about 5m 50 between the viewer and the screen and the distance on a 3 seater sofa in the center everyone will see the same carefree on a screen 220 cm. We successively chained Game Throne of in BR (truly amazing in terms of image quality on the screen), then Batman, then Gravitiy 3D and Avatar in 3D. Regarding 3D, Greg and I never had seen more beautiful 3D comparable to 2D without 3D glasses finally light a thing oufff.

Coming back to the construction of this screen, the canvas is glued to a MDF tray approx. 6 mm on the screen Greg, I noticed by chance when projecting on a white background a small air bubble and could at times give the illusion to the image of a little dust. I think laying the canvas on the plateau must require great precision bonding, otherwise you can have the kind of little concern to the canvas Greg. short, for me it was a revelation and I firmly decided to find a solution to a base of 3 m 50 home

Audio
                  Q2010I + amp em audiçoes
                  Q7000 5.1 + onkyo 818
                  Subwoofer Dxd-808

Video
                  PJ mitsubishi HC5
                  PJ optoma hd300x

Comment

• canton160
                    Moderador
                    • 23-01-2012

Aqui um comparativo do Ecran Lusocreen VS Daylight Reference
                    A reflexao de luz e´menos no ecran da lusocreen.

Audio
                    Q2010I + amp em audiçoes
                    Q7000 5.1 + onkyo 818
                    Subwoofer Dxd-808

Video
                    PJ mitsubishi HC5
                    PJ optoma hd300x

Comment

• canton160
                      Moderador
                      • 23-01-2012

Mais fotos comparativas dos 2 ecrans, com um sony hw40es

Audio
                      Q2010I + amp em audiçoes
                      Q7000 5.1 + onkyo 818
                      Subwoofer Dxd-808

Video
                      PJ mitsubishi HC5
                      PJ optoma hd300x

Comment

Working...