• Filter
  • Horas
  • Show
Clear All
  • neo2009
    Guru
    • 14-10-2009

Review XTZ 95.XX - HTS

Mais uma nota bastante positiva às colunas da XTZ, desta vez num dos melhores foruns, o HTS:

"Quite some time ago I heard my first true ribbon tweeter and was instantly captivated. From that point on I've been hooked. The precision, detail and clarity they're capable of is unrivaled by any other high frequency transducer. When XTZ asked me to review a system featuring them I leapt at the chance, and I never regretted a single moment of my time with this setup. The 95.24 speakers are simply phenomenal, producing a level of sound quality no one should reasonably expect from something costing $560 a pair. Volume doesn't phase them, nor does the complexity of the source material - they will adroitly handle anything you can throw their way. Pair those to the matching 95.33 center and you have a setup that can easily compete with anything in its price class. Toss in a W12.18, which is XTZ's top of the line subwoofer, and you end up with a system that handles music or home theater with equal aplomb. I've spent my own money buying products from XTZ because I have yet to hear one I didn't like. The 95.24, 95.33 and W12.18 have only reinforced my opinion of XTZ; these folks make some really fine products"

Fonte: http://www.hometheatershack.com/foru...#ixzz3695lPzn7
Working...
X